The 2018 campaign also resulted in a spend of (approximately) £812,000,000. Want a piece of the pie?
This year Small Business Saturday is on the 7th December. So what’s next?
Next, think about your #SmallBizSatUK offer. How can you stand out and capture the attention of your prospects?
- Promoting discounts is a great way to attract interest and convert prospects to customers.
- Sponsoring local events is the easiest way to involve yourself in your local community and should generate lots of positive social activity which will benefit all concerned.
- Tell a story. Your own! People get on board with this campaign because they want to support small business with all their little quirks. Tell them about you, why you’re in business, what makes you tick and why you LOVE your customers. Give them a reason to want to do business with you.
- It’s also a good strategy to countdown to the event on social media. Create a conversation by informing your followers about what you are doing to mark the event and ask them what they are doing themselves!
- Download your marketing pack from ‘My Small Business‘ and create your promotional social media posts using the logos provided. Don’t forget the hashtag whatever you do!
And, don’t forget to tweet me about what you’re up to. I love hearing about the different ways people promote their business!