- Despite the huge clue in the title, it’s staggering how many people are STILL missing the fact that you simply MUST be sociable if you want to be successful on Social Media.
- Nobody likes to be sold to anymore. Did they ever? Really? The internet means everyone is as clued up as Columbo (giving my age away there). They’ve already got access to all the information they need, to make a decision about ANY purchase.
- So, an obvious sales message is likely to annoy and repel your audience. Remember, your social platforms are your shop window(s). But you do not want to be the shop with the annoying salespeople bugging the customers and literally driving them next door!
- Instead, we are going to work out how to evoke an emotional urge to deal with you. Remember;
- We do this by presenting your target audience with the solutions to their problems. Some they’re actively looking for, some you’ll be educating them on. Because you’re standing in their shoes. Preferably one step ahead, already navigating their world. That’s why whenever and wherever they come into contact with you online, what you have to say resonates.
- And if we’re doing our job properly and using great strategies that help your customers perceive your offering as helping them reach their goals in life, they’ll automatically become your agents.
- Because people share their opinions,
- especially on Social Media.
- See? Clue in the title!